Tuesday, October 21, 2014

(WEEK 60) I got transferred!

So after 18 weeks in San Carlos they changed me to another sector in Quito haha! First I started in the jungle, then the coast, and now I've been in the 3 stakes in Quito in the mission. This one is called La Ofelia. And the ward is called El Condado. It's actully kind of cool though becuase I get to open a new sector as a zone leader. So I'm pretty excited about that. Plus there are 6 missionaries in the ward. One is Elder Risco, my step-son (Because I finished his training). And his companion is techniqually my grandson Because my son is training him right now haha. He's a 6'6 gringo named Elder Mott... Plus I only moved like 5 minutes away from my old sector. I'm still going to attend church in the same chappel but in the afternoon. So I'll probably see some members and the missionaries from San Carlos every now and then. My companions name is Elder Olivares. He's from Peru and has 19 months in the mission. I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend Christmas in Quito now. So I'm pretty pumped about that too! After this change if they don't send me to Otavalo, Imbabura, or Ibarra (The mountain zones outside of Quito) It would be super weird because other than those zones, now I know like all of the mission haha.

I can't even remember what we did this last week haha. We visited a lot of recent converts and less actives, Nicolas Guerra was ordained as a Deacon, and I did a ton of emergency divisions with the 2 district leaders becuase Elder Parra was in the hospital ever couple of days for his knee with Elder Flores. It was really weird leaving a ward after 3 whole changes though. I'm really going to miss San Carlos.

Bueno, eso sería todo porque no me recuerdo nada de ésta semana! Espero que estén bien y que tengan una semana buenísimo.Y que me incluyan en sus oraciones porque no conocemos nuestro sector hahaha... Pero está bien, "Porque por fe andamos, no por vista." - 2 Corintios 5:7.

No comments:

Post a Comment